Du liebst es Geschichten etc. zu schreiben? Du willst diese mit den anderen teilen und dir Feedback holen? Hier könnt ihr Fragen stellen und Ideen austauschen.

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Bewitched or Bitten

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Roseo
Wannabe
Roseo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 143
Bewertung : 0

Bewitched or Bitten Empty
BeitragThema: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptySo Feb 18, 2018 9:44 pm

Bewitched or Bitten Zzz10
Irgendwann werd ich ein Bild zeichnen
Von allen Charakteren
Aber zuerst müsste
ich sie wohl noch
kennenlernen
Nach oben Nach unten
Roseo
Wannabe
Roseo

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptySo Feb 18, 2018 10:11 pm

| Hunter |
The light in the bar flickered when they entered, and it wasn't even because of them.
Ten minutes later the yellowish light bulb failed again for a few secounds, and Hunter became more relaxed. There was no sighn of witches in here, of course. His fingers clued to his half full Glas of some alcohol, the liquid had no impact on him, and it was the only thing he hated about beiing better than everyone in here. At least, that was his thought.

"Yeah, we're moving from north" he smalltalked with the pretty blond bartender, his head wasn't even craving for some humanity, but she was just attractiv to him.
The black long sleeved T-shirt, covering al his tattoos made the air hot and the talking, drinking and laughing people made his breaths heavy.
It wasn't even the truth, but he had to take at least his heard from his sleeves to his chest, not for him, but for the whole coven.

Him and the girl he hadn't even noticed bevor. He looked around, hair in his eyes, one hand on the glass, with the other drawing decent some runes onto his shoulder.

| Josephine |
"Wait, now, now I'm really confused" she narrowed her browns, hair braidet into two tight braids on her back, arms slung around herself. Not because she was freezing, but she rememberd the cold. She had always felt so icecold. "We are sue, that they are all dead? So, that means, I'm basically an orphan, you, you don't know, and" she smiled almost "I've never thought abaout it that way, are you my uncle? Are we" now the confusion on her face was complete "we are related by blood?"
It had been a shook to her too, so much living, so much people she loved to be around, all dead. If they weren't dead befor, of course.
But it did't bothered her at that time, the only thing that destroyed her new live was that from all members of the clan, Misha was the only known surviver.
Nach oben Nach unten
Nanouka
Anfänger
Nanouka

Anzahl der Beiträge : 49

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptySo Feb 18, 2018 10:43 pm

Misha
I looked to the little girl. "Yes, we are sure. Almost, I think. Maybe there are other vampires with my father and my brothers. We don't know something about them.", I said and went on. "Only a few kilometers from here is a shooting lodge. It belongs to my farther. At the moment we are save there." The forest around us was dark and it seemed, that it get colder with each secound we went farther in the forest. The difference between her and me was a heavy bleeding wound precisely  over my left hip, were the cold come in. She didn't know it, because I had covered it the whole time since we fleed. "An about the family relationship: Yes in a kind of way we are related. And yes. In the same way I am your uncle. And now stop talking! Simba? Which way?", I asked the dog. She saw to me and run along the left trail.

Seraphina
I sat next to Hunter. I don't want to drink something. I don't say anything but my spider which I have named Amy went over the bar desk. With my right finger I scratched the spider.
Nach oben Nach unten
Roseo
Wannabe
Roseo

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptySo Feb 18, 2018 11:26 pm

| Josephine |
She smiled annoyed at him. Of course only a few kilometers.
"If we are save now, why even moving?" challenged she him. Everything was lost, not that she had have much bevore, but she was allready missing the black hoodie, that covered kind of all of herself.
While they went along, she brushed along some trees with her fingertipps, tryed to feel the trees. Appreantly, she didn't, but Misha was a bad talking partner, and she allready missed his brothers. They weren't much better, treted her like a dog or something, bacuse she wasn't part of their 'Vampire Royality'.
"Kinda strange, you know, you have the same blood as I" her mood turned into something like a sunshine. Behind heavy clouds and a thunderstorm, but sunny in her own way.
He talked to his doggy, like it could answer. She didn't liked dogs, just cats. Because they needed no man.
In the moment he bagan to ran aside the tall dog, she called, heavily breathing "Wait for me, I have little legs!" while tripping over a fallen tree, stepping on a pinecorn an hurting her bare foots.
She had been assleep when the hunters arrived.

| Hunter |

But she right beside him, with her spider pet. "Eat something" he suggested and ordered at the same time. The beauty of a bartender looked curiouse, and he addet "You know, Dad's gonna kill me, if I don't take care of you" he tryed to make it look less, like he was kidnapping the jung girl or something. She hadn't talked much.
Don't look suspicious and don't make the people remember him. That's what he should do, and what he allready knowed, wouldn't be able to do.
"Maybe you would want a toas..." Mia, the name of the blond, stopped, screaming at the spider. All heads in the bar turned to them, and befor anyone knowed, whats going on, he just grabbed the crawling animal and suffed it into the front pocket of his jeansjacket.
"Just a toy" he smiled innocent at the shoocked woman, followed by a aking look to Seraphine, whispering "Do you really want us both dead so bad?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Nanouka
Anfänger
Nanouka

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptyMo Feb 19, 2018 6:35 am

Misha
"Simba. Pleased Slow down.", I called the Dog. And I really understand she. If I wasn't wounded I would be able to transform in an Eagle. I looked Back to her. "We are walking because in the lodge we will found good, water and clothes.", I talked. Then I could see the lonely Building in the other side of a Small River. "Look. There is it.", I told her. *And hopefully I can find there a medical suit.*, I thought, because my wound bleeded heavier than even before. At the river I stoped. It wasn't strong, but we we're tired at all. "What do you think? Are you able to went throught it?"

Seraphina
"No thanks.", I Said friendly to the girl at the bar. I was able to hear that Amy wasn't amused. "No, and they won't kill US, because of Amy.", I wispered Back. "She had even scream If it would be a 'normal' housespider", I told hin siently. Than I Starter again to world outside of the window.
Nach oben Nach unten
Roseo
Wannabe
Roseo

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptyMo Feb 19, 2018 8:52 am

| Josephine |
Food. She allready was pretty hungry. But as usual, she wouldn't eat.
"And by food you mean, old nasty Animal liqid?"
He followed his gaze, noticed the building, she hadn't seen before. It was strange, although she had been a vampire for two years, it still felt, as if she was another kind of living. Maybe because she was.
She smelled the whater, befor she saw it, heard the heavy whater. Is was no gift, humans would be able too.
"Jeah" she whispered, lookig at him. "Can you?" it was just one single bloodstain at his side under his clothes, and she didn't mentiont it, but now, she knowed.
What if he would die? Of course, she wouldn't be able to kill him herselve, but what if he drowend? If she was the last one, could she turn other humans? Would Josephine be the Queen?
Silly her, she thought, breathing heavily, when she decided to leave her clother on, as she stepped into the cold, breathtaking river.
So what if she would die?

| Hunter |
He tipped with his fingertips in a steady rhythm onto the bar, said in a friendly way taht he would like to have a toast, only so that the girl would go serveral steps away. "Well" he hissed "Yes, they won't kill 'us'" imitating her voice "Because they will find me, because they will think I kidnapped you, because you act like a bitch" he explained calmly.
"So if you don't want to kill 'us'" the air around him already felt colder "Act like my little sister" he smiled, on day she was the sister, the next day he told the poeple at the places they only visited to eat and drink that she was his girlfriend. It doesn't mattered.
And he didn't wanted to play the older brother anymore. "Don't draw attention on us" he smiled, while watching to other girls talking. "Or see how good you on your own"
As if he had called him, an old man, who had sat in the other corner, dicidet to take his seat way to close to Seraphina.
Nach oben Nach unten
Nanouka
Anfänger
Nanouka

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptyMo Feb 19, 2018 9:22 am

Misha
"Yes ans No. There are also normal food. This human food stuff like Baked Beans.", I Said. "I Hope so.", I answered her question about my ability to went through the river. "If not Simba will save me." I slowly went in the river. The cold water burned in my wound like the bit of a snake. I started to walk through the river. Simba nearly to my left side. "Hopefully we aren't the only clan of vampires.", I said and climb out of the cold water. "Can you manage it with your own force?" I asked the you woman.

Seraphina
I saw to him. "I don't act like a bitch! I'm horrible tired and you know that!", I said. "So. For me is it equal if I fell asleep here or in the pick up." I stand up and tried to hide, that my stomach began a rebellion...
Nach oben Nach unten
Roseo
Wannabe
Roseo

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptyMo Feb 19, 2018 3:28 pm

| Josephine |
"It's like feeding your dog carrots"
She gave the dog a challenged gaze, it was just a dog, wasn't it?
Cold whater took the dirt away from her feet and made the fabric of her jeans wet and heavy, it was a lot more easy to swim, so she took a deep breath and let her whole body into the river, befor she driftet a little bit with the flow and reached the other side. Now she did felt cold, as she tried to wrang the whater out of her t-shirt and her throusers. "I hope your vampire friends have a oven" her lips wher light blue as she watched for Misha and the dog.

| Hunter |
He whatched her with a concerned look, while she spooke. When she stood up, he reached out and put her back into onto the chair with his hand on her shoulder. "Give me your hand" he ordred, after he asked for another Toast and Pommes, he hadn't really realized how hungry he had been before.
Now he tried to look at all directions at the same time, didn't wanted to look suspicious.
Nach oben Nach unten
Nanouka
Anfänger
Nanouka

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptyMo Feb 19, 2018 4:39 pm

Misha
He coughed. "Yes. There is an oven.", I said and sneezed. With Simba he went to the lodge. "Come on, Josephine.", I said. I was freezing cold. I shivered and coughed and sneezed. The wound was bleeding heavily and I got cold fingers. I lost a lot of blood and started to feel the effects of anemia. My heart began to race and my fingers and toes started to become icy cold. "Josephine, hurry up, I do not want to go unconscious, I need the first aid kit, I'm losing too much blood!" I said, looking at her. I was dizzy.

Seraphina
Ich looked at him with a look, which seem like a killerlook. "I'm not a baby, okay?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Roseo
Wannabe
Roseo

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptyMo Feb 19, 2018 5:06 pm

| Josephine |
She stayed close, even if her legs hurt. It wasn't the cold of the air. More the wet clothing, sticking on her skin like cold glue. She had a ton of sarcastic phrases, but bit her lips because seh didn't wanted to risk that Misha changed his mind, and decidet to fed her to the dog. "Jeah, I'm looking" she muttered.

| Hunter |
He stepped thetralic back, arching his brows and eating the secound toast. "Oh, I forgot" he aplogized with his hands in the air and warm cheese on his tongue "you are a big girl, who need no help, right?"
His gaze was half on her, half on the old man with the ruddy nose and if he wouldn't know beeter, he betted that his breath would stink acrid after to much wisky and beer. On the face of the young looking man appeared a self-assured smirk, as the alcoholic leand over to Seraphina.

Zuletzt von Roseo am Mo Feb 19, 2018 9:04 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Nanouka
Anfänger
Nanouka

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptyMo Feb 19, 2018 5:24 pm

Misha
I went into the lodge. Simba immediately ran to get the first aid kit. I opened the door for Josephine. "It's cold, I know, but first I have to care for the wound.", I said relatively friendly, although very cold. "In the kitchen, second door on the left is a small gas stove, where you can make something to eat, and once the bleeding is satisfied, I'll take care of fresh clothes and shoes for you," I added, coughing again.

Seraphina
"No. I need help. But I'm not an egomaniac like you. For you I'm a little helpless beginner. And now let Amy out, or I'll tell her to bite you! "I growled softly, glaring at him, then calling myself the old guy next to me." And you immediately take your eyes off my bra, or I'll break your nose! "I said sharply.
Nach oben Nach unten
Roseo
Wannabe
Roseo

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptyMo Feb 19, 2018 9:20 pm

| Josephine |
"Well, I would help, but skipped first aid classes" true, but she knowed how to care for bloody cuts.
The girl left him alone, dissabering into the kitchen.
"Do you want" she opend the fridge "blue turned tomatoes or living jokurt" disgustet looked she for other stuff "Wait" she called from the kitchen "We have also some eggs, old ones"
The huger sticked to her bones, not as much as the cold, but it was there. With a smirk she opend all cases, until she found some dried meat, rusk and some cola. There was also a great collection of alcohols, and she grabbed something that looked like it would burn even a vampires throath.
With all three things in her hands she returned to the older vampire, talking to herselve and to him, while she turned around the corner "I hope I don't bother you while you're fixing youself..."

| Hunter |
He buried his head in his handpalms. "Because you are" he meant, while closing the frontpocket of his jacket, with the spider inside. Holding her gaze, he took the table with the pommes, throwing his last cash onto the bar. And sat next to her, the man was gone, amused and a little bit scared. "Nobody wants to get broken noses, you give me your hand?"
He didn't liked this dump, there where only a hand full of attractive people, and feeding on ugly ones was like eating fastfood. It worked, but he just did't wanted to.
Nach oben Nach unten
Nanouka
Anfänger
Nanouka

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptyDi Feb 20, 2018 7:15 am

Misha
"No. You don't bother.", I said. I put the first aid kit on the Sofa. Then I had sat down next to it. Now a long needle stuck in the vein of my left forearm. I had found in the first aid box still a large enough dose Novocain, which belonged to the artificial opiates and would take me when sewing the wound at least the pain. I looked to the young woman. "May I ask what you intend to do with the whiskey?" I asked curiously as I carefully disinfected the severely bleeding wound.

Seraphina
"No. I won't take your hand! I'm 21 not 5!", I declared. "And about the broken nose. Do you want to have one?", I said angrier than before. Sure my spells are weak. But my hand wasn't. Than I stood up again an went outside. I hate this places!
Nach oben Nach unten
Roseo
Wannabe
Roseo

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptyMi Feb 21, 2018 10:23 pm

| Josephine |
She suddered, the cold clothes ware still her secound skin. And she did not liked it.
"Skiped all the first aid classes" she meant and shruged "And I wasn't sure whats inside these boxes", she didn't wanted to explain herselve. Suddently all the adrenalin was gone from her body, and she felt how all her thoughts became more calm and quite.
"Can I" she placed the rusk and the dried meat next to him "Uhm, help you?"

| Hunter |
He rolled his eyes, smoothed his face and smiled excusingly to his itendend prey. It would have been easy, just touching her arm a little bit, just tasting.
"Still not a fan of that idea"
Hunter followed, the moment the door had closed behind him, he opened his jacked pocket, hoping that the little thing wouldn't make the mistake to bite him. And he didn't liked animals this small.
The next moment he was next to her, just reaching for her hand, a tiny old stone in his own. While just letting it fall, expecting she would grab it, he muttered appateticly "So, thanks for giving me you hand"
Nach oben Nach unten
Nanouka
Anfänger
Nanouka

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptyMi Feb 21, 2018 10:40 pm

Misha
I finished sewing the wound. "No, not any more," I said, pasting a large patch over the wound. Then I got up and opened some cupboards. I pulled out a can of ravioli, change clothes and a bottle of bottled animal blood for myself. Also a can of dog food for Simba appeared. "Here, I think it's better if you change your clothes and I'll warm the ravioli."

Seraphina
I took Amy off gently and put the spider on my shoulder. Then, silently, I picked up the stone and held it out to him. My eyes were still glaring.
Nach oben Nach unten
Roseo
Wannabe
Roseo

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptyDo Feb 22, 2018 8:06 pm

| Josephine |
Josephine just stand still an thought. She immagined how her life would change from now, and what would happend after.
"Don't need no slicky weed human food things" although she was a vampire for only 2 years, it bothered her anything, that was 'normal'.
So she got in the next room to change, the clothes did'nt fit, the throuser were to whide and the t-shirt way to long, so she looked like a 3-year old, wearing her dads clothes.
In the kitchen she sat down and aks "Any plans left?" she asked quitly.

| Hunter |
He whatched her.
"Screw you" he whispred, opening the cars door. He leand onto the car top with his elbows and smiled tired "I suspect, you know what that stone is, of course you know that's an Labradorit, and well" he rolled his eyes "I think I don't have to tell you that they are for protection from seekingspells".
Hunter put himselve behind the weel. "Ahh, almost forget, have to draw the runes"
Nach oben Nach unten
Nanouka
Anfänger
Nanouka

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptyDo Feb 22, 2018 8:33 pm

Misha
"We'll stay here for the first time, we'll rest, shall I make the ravioli for you now, will not I?" I asked, sipping a glass of animal blood. I was still dizzy, even after drinking a glass and starting the second one. "In a day or two we'll move on to a cabin, we'll have to change enough so the hunters will not find us, and meanwhile I'll have to teach you how to defend yourself," I explained, coughing softly. Hopefully the wound did not inflame ...

Seraphina
"Yeah, I know what that stone is, and I know how to make runes," I said wearily, putting Amy on my knee after getting in the car. "Can we do this tomorrow? I'm tired and want to sleep."
Nach oben Nach unten
Roseo
Wannabe
Roseo

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptyFr Feb 23, 2018 5:18 pm

| Josephine |
"No, not for me" she said tired.
Then, realiyzing how tired she were, she answerd "Sounds like a great idea after two years of sleep, could be fun, are I allowed to use the next bed I will find? Beacuse otherwise, I will sleep" she watched him "Right here, on the floor"

| Hunter |
"Yeah" he meant, hands on the weel "Right after you left the car and get some old-guy-with-red-nose-and-money companion, because I don't want to loose my fucking live, just because you are tired and to lazy to draw one simple rune" quite he closed to door.
"I'm looking forward to be found by some hunters, it's great, big life goal"
Nach oben Nach unten
Nanouka
Anfänger
Nanouka

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptyFr Feb 23, 2018 7:37 pm

Seraphina
I growled and put Amy between his legs. Without problems, I drew the rune. I can do that, "I said, taking Amy back to me. I put the animal on the chest. I scratched the arachnid. "I'm not a beginner!" I growled.

Misha
"Second door on the left is a bed for you.", I said and smiled at her. "I'm still drinking the bottle, I need the liquid," I said, watching her. I brought a rabbit out of the freezer for Zimbabwe. "I have to make Simba something to eat ..."
Nach oben Nach unten
Roseo
Wannabe
Roseo

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptySa Feb 24, 2018 12:41 pm

| Hunter |
"Okay" he said pathetic, starting the old car, the howling of the engine made him a little bit more happy. "You're a grown up, I know" and he drove to the next motel, that didn't was anywhere, so he stopped when after a few kilometers and turned into a narrow sideway into the forest, somewhere he decidet to park the car under the trees. "You can sleep on the back bench"

| Josephine |
Yawing she smiled, her stomached hurdet, but she didn't wanted to eat something, and she knowed that sleeping would be impossible, although she was tired. "Wan't to share?" she asked, glacing at the bottle.
Nach oben Nach unten
Nanouka
Anfänger
Nanouka

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptySa Feb 24, 2018 5:23 pm

Mischa
I gave her a glass. "Help yourself," I said, looking out of the window into the dark forest. Simba was tired on the couch in the living room. She should rest. She would take care of me all night anyway. I looked around and saw three sleeping white-tailed eagles outside. I would write small notes tomorrow morning and then ask the birds to bring two of the notes to Oceania. As far as I knew, my brothers lived there. I would send the third bird to Russia. My father had his summer house there. Maybe the bird was lucky ...

Seraphina
I nodded and crawled backwards. I put Amy on the headrest of the back seat. Then I closed my eyes and dozed off.
Nach oben Nach unten
Roseo
Wannabe
Roseo

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptySo Feb 25, 2018 8:30 pm

| Josephine |
She never drank when her heart had still a beat, but now she kind of liked the acrid taste. "So" I asked between to sips "What will I have to learn in the kind of... theorie thing?"

| Hunter |
I stood outside of the car, drawing some runes without activating or finishing them, looking out for hunters or other creatures.
Nach oben Nach unten
Nanouka
Anfänger
Nanouka

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptySo Feb 25, 2018 8:47 pm

Misha
I finished my glass and poured myself a new one. Survival has nothing to do with theory, it's not like driving a car, "I said, taking a sip. "But you'll have to learn how to kill," I added coolly. Then I turned to her. "During the training, I'll tell you a few things about Alphas, not the basics about who gets what, but about the special things, where are his weak points and how to thrust them off the throne, the easiest way to rebuild a clan I'm about to do it right now, but I'm wounded on the one hand and on the other hand I did not intend to lead a clan ever and I let the training run pretty much above my brothers right above me. As far as I know, they both have their own clans in Oceania and I would not be surprised if they are always fighting over the kangaroos, "I said smiling at them.

Seraphina
I started whimpering in my sleep, dreaming very badly.
Nach oben Nach unten
Roseo
Wannabe
Roseo

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptyDi Feb 27, 2018 8:25 pm

| Hunter |
Hunter was watching some ravens flying away, as he heard some whimpering out of the car and saw the young woman sleeping not very calmly. He opend the dor quietly. Bad dreams where some of the most difficult problems, because they where able to destroy witches within years and broke them apart.
A real, carved in skin rune would have done better, but a simple drawn one would do it's job. Reaching out, he stopped, overthinked. And did nothing.
She said, she could handle everything herself, so he closed the dor again, made a small cut into his arm, to draw a protection rune onto the trees around them, entered the car and felt to sleep on the frontseat after eating some herbs.

| Josephine |
"Can't drive a car either"
I sat down, listened him, but when he had finished the last sentence, I had fallen asleep, leaning against the wall.
Nach oben Nach unten
Nanouka
Anfänger
Nanouka

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten EmptyMi Feb 28, 2018 5:51 pm

Misha
I stand up and I got her a blanket and covered her gently. I hummed softly and finished the bottle. Then I went to one of the rooms and pulled back the blanket. I closed my eyes and began to doze. Zimbabwe had got up and jumped to my bed. "Sleep well, Simba, but please also take care of Josephine, Simba.", I said softly and fell asleep.

Seraphina
I ran through the cool forest. Something chased me. I ran and ran. At some point I stopped. This whole escape was absolutely idiotic. I turned around and walked towards my pursuer. I was not afraid of him. Or maybe. Pretty big, but I was not 5 anymore. Monsters were not fought with escape. I approached the monster, which gradually dissolved into bright light. I found myself quickly in a beautiful dream world again.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Bewitched or Bitten
Seite 1 von 2Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Just us & our stories  ::  :: Rollenspiele :: Playing :: Privat RPGs-
Gehe zu: