Du liebst es Geschichten etc. zu schreiben? Du willst diese mit den anderen teilen und dir Feedback holen? Hier könnt ihr Fragen stellen und Ideen austauschen.

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Bewitched or Bitten

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2
AutorNachricht
Roseo
Wannabe
Roseo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 143
Bewertung : 0

Bewitched or Bitten - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten - Seite 2 EmptySo Feb 18, 2018 9:44 pm

das Eingangsposting lautete :

Bewitched or Bitten - Seite 2 Zzz10
Irgendwann werd ich ein Bild zeichnen
Von allen Charakteren
Aber zuerst müsste
ich sie wohl noch
kennenlernen
Nach oben Nach unten

AutorNachricht
Roseo
Wannabe
Roseo

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten - Seite 2 EmptyDo März 01, 2018 4:44 pm

| Hunter |
He waked up when the sun rised, realizing that there was a girl on the backseat, Hunter could not stand, who was sadly the last Green beside himself. He dimmed away, and waked again a few minutes later. And he was not able to teach her anything, because she didn't wanted to learn. And, he hissed into the air, of course she already knowed anything. Looking back, he eyed the spider, rolled his eyes and waited for her to wake up, to start the car, while he looked on his phone for new motels or hotels they could stay, his back hurted and he didn't wanted to sleep another night in the pickup.

| Josephine |
She sleept deep and dreemless in a black space. One of the reasons she loved it.
Nach oben Nach unten
Nanouka
Anfänger
Nanouka

Anzahl der Beiträge : 49

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten - Seite 2 EmptySo März 04, 2018 7:39 pm

Seraphina
I yawned and stretched like a cat. Driving from motel to motel is on the one hand boring to the other suspicious, Yesterday you still complained I would not let me help, "I said instead of a good morning. "Try to keep me busy a little bit, that would be good for your nerves," I said cheekily, stroking Amy gently over the hairy spine.

Misha
I was dozing and thinking about things. Towards morning I finally fell asleep and only a few hours later got a little fever.
Nach oben Nach unten
Roseo
Wannabe
Roseo

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten - Seite 2 EmptyFr März 09, 2018 7:03 pm

| Hunter |
"A beautiful morning, did you sleep well? You know. I did" he meant, also yawning. It had been only one day, and he already wished someone else had survided. He moved himself inside the car and looked out of the noe open window "If you're ready, I would like to get to the next bigger village, searching for a great kindergardner for your entertaiment?"

| Josephine |
She woke up a few times, falling asleep the same moment. When the big dog stood in front of her face, Josephine finally woke up, yawning she stood up in my to big clothes and searched drowsy for Misha, who sleept still. At first she wanted to make herself something to drink, but the black, brown dog sat there and looked from him to her and back, so she came closer and noticed his temprature. Unsure what to to, she touched him by the shoulder said sleepy "You're pretty hot..."
Nach oben Nach unten
Nanouka
Anfänger
Nanouka

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten - Seite 2 EmptySa März 17, 2018 2:25 pm

Misha
I looked up sleepily. I was exhausted. "What?" I asked firmly and everyone. I coughed softly. "It was just my wound," I mumbled and sat up. "Come here, Simba," I said softly. The dog jumped back onto the bed. "Have you done fine, little angel." I mumbled and scratched the dog.

Josephine
"Yes, I slept wonderfully and you?", I said and smiled. "And I do not need a babysitter, and please bring me something, if you have the nerve to do it, then I do not always bother you," I said kindly.
Nach oben Nach unten
Roseo
Wannabe
Roseo

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten - Seite 2 EmptySo März 18, 2018 8:17 pm

| Hunter |
I turned my head and rolled my eyes. "Yeah, you know who 'bring' stuff to people who don't know what to do with themselves?" he asked tired. "Kindergard..." still talking he stopped, looking out of the front window, already starting the car.
"Humor me and just..." he tried to turn the car around and crashed almost a car "keep your silence or talk about something interesting." Back on the road he added "And please don't talk about the boring life on the road, you know since a week or less. Would be pleasant"

| Josephine |
"Well, if your fine" she walked away, searching for something in the room, that would tell her anything about something. There was so much stuff, that seemed to have history.
Nach oben Nach unten
Nanouka
Anfänger
Nanouka

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten - Seite 2 EmptySa Mai 12, 2018 10:39 am

Seraphina
I looked at the young man and said nothing. Such an asshole. I took my spider on the hand and stroked her gently over the back. He always took me for a small child. I brushed my hair back and looked out of the window for a moment. "I do what you want."

Misha
I scratched Simba before I got up. I still had a fever, the wound had become infected ... I swallowed and went into the kitchen and got myself a new bottle of animal blood. I needed liquid. She would hopefully help with the cure ...
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Bewitched or Bitten   Bewitched or Bitten - Seite 2 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Bewitched or Bitten
Seite 2 von 2Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Just us & our stories  ::  :: Rollenspiele :: Playing :: Privat RPGs-
Gehe zu: